Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My cat??

<<This is my new cat..LILO..HUHU

I have many cat,but unfortunately..my previous cat always missing and there are also dead.I always looking for the replacement after one by one cat i had take care.And now,my latest cat is found at the hostel in the drain,I take care of the cat since it is still small,my new cat is so strange and special. Its like to sleep on my feet,when i sleep alone,tomorrow the cat will lay on my feet and sometimes its wakes me in the morning.Its paw is so big because its has a lot finger.My cats name is LILO..I really hopes that i will not had to find the replacement for my cat after this.                                                                                             .                                                             .<  its always sleep like this on my feet                   .                                         bigs paw right?try to count its  .                   .                                                                                                                     finger...

No comments:

Post a Comment