Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Corporate Diamond..

Every semester,our faculty will held a dinner for all who involves in our faculty,This time.. the theme for the dinner is corporate diamond.I had spend a lot for the dinner,i bought a new clothes that suits with the theme corporate diamond.Although i know that the dinner is not fun,i still go to the dinner to spent my time with all of my friend,I really love when it is time to take a picture,everyone is going crazy to be an artist,all of the camera cannot run for us..because we will chase who take a picture..haha.Its really funny,it was like we never saw a camera.Not just that,this time i also had a special person for the dinner,she is very beautiful that night..like a princess..huhu.I really appreciate that she came that night.So,i think the dinner this time is quite good for me although there are tragedy while we were eating,thank god i,m all right.

 <<this is my coursemate..>>>

<<everyone has been crazy when saw a camera..haha..it is not "gila glamour" ..it is call "gila camera"...  :)

<<this is the boys over flowers of hm1112..haha.wan,me,rock,amir..unfortunately,azizi n hisyam had go back to hostel at this moment..so it is only 4 of us..

<<This is the trgedy that i talk about..accident by the waiter..

No comments:

Post a Comment