Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The greatest moment in my life..

Hello everyone...

                        This is my first post,so i,m really sorry if there is any mistaken in my grammar,hope you all can help me improve my grammar...  I,m going to share with all of you about the greatest moment of my life.When i was in secondary school,i and the other 39 students has been selected into the leadership camp thats located at Gunung Tebu.We had been divided into groups,there are 4 people in one group.We set up our tent together and manage to finished earlier.Then we make our gadgets by using the wooden stick and root,our groups manage to make a shoe rack,table and chair.All of this achievement will not happen without teamworks,so i,m very glad that i had met with the great teammates.But the greatest moment in my life is at night of the camp where i enter the forest of Gunung Tebu.Before we enter the dark forest at 11.00 pm,we were let go into the forest one by one.Among the 40 students,i was the first one that had been selected to enter the scary forest.I walk into the forest alone,while my friends need to wait 10minutes after i go,without any equipment such as handphone and torchlight,i just keep walking,there is no turning back,the only things that guides me in the dark is the rope that lead me to the meeting point.I think it is scary to be in the forest at night,but i changed my mind when i feel very peacefull during my lonely journey in the forest. Hearing to the sound of gnats and the bird,seeing the fireflies fly around me, even on my hand,it was really fascinating when i get the light from the nature of the forest,it was very beatiful.The most shocking experience for me is when i saw the glowing tree,it,s look like the tree has a light..when i look on the ground,i saw the wooden stick and the branches of the trees also glowing,when i want to take the glowing stick,i remembered about the rules when we were in the forest,dont talk and take anything in the forest.It might caused the bad consequences.So,i keep walking and enjoying the beauty of nature until i reach the meeting point.I,m really amaze with the creation of our mighty creator,i was really thankful thats i had the chances to get this wonderful experience.It was a wonderful moments in my life......

No comments:

Post a Comment