Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The scary experiences in my life

Greetings to all


                       On my last post,i shared about the greatest moment of my life.Now i would like to shared the scary experiences of my life.This is about me and my friend thats  going on a trip to Kuala Lumpur.We took the highway road to get there,it tooks 5 hours for us to reach there.After we done shopping at KL,we heading back to Dungun..we took off on 12.30 a.m on friday night.It is very cold that morning.It is because of the rain that never stop.We cannot see things clearly because of the fog.So,we drive slowly and carefully.After a long journey,we decide to take a rest because we are too tired.We stop at perhentian Bukit Goh to sleep for a while,it was very creepy place,there was no one there except us,all the stall and shop also closed.I and my friend Amir get out from the car while my other friends sleep in the car.Because of too tired,i look for place where i can laid my exhausted body,then i found one perfect place,it was a hut..i go there alone while amir get his things in the car.Then i fall asleep while waiting, about after 5minutes,I feel hard to breath and heavy on my back.Then, i know somethings wrong,i recite al-fatihah as many i can,but..i cannot recite it loudly,its like i had been controlled,i cannot let out my voice.Then i struggle to get up,until i manage to get up,then i see a man with horrible face without a legs,lay on my sleeping spot while i standing besides him.The man said "help me please,take me with you...i cannot walk,i dont have a legs".I cannot say anything,i also cant move.Then i recite al-fatihah again and again,although it was very hard for me to finish the verses..i continued reciting.Then,i feel i can control my body slowly,so, i quickly run to meet my friends at the car.Although i feel like i had been pulled,i struggle as strong as i can,while my mouth keep reciting al-fatihah.Then, i manage to meet my friends,when i entering into the car..i heard a sound,a ringtones message.Then i realized it was just a dream.I look at my watch,it was 3.00a.m.I was dreaming at the hut while amir sit besides me,I ask Amir to leave the place quickly,After that,we continued our journey back to dungun.I asked Amir,did he feel something strange at the hut we were staying before,he said,he heard me sounds strangely while i,m sleeping. In my mind,I thinking that maybe the spirits want to possessed my body and it was my soul fighting with the spirit.Although,it was a dream,I feel like it is really happen.I shared my experience with my friend,they said the place called Bukit Goh is a haunted place base on weird tragedy happen there.It was the scary experience of my life.I hope you all can sleep peacefully after reading this post....

4 comments:

  1. did cathy and fairy's came along?
    why their name are not listed? hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i,m so sorry...i forgot to mentioned your names.Now i will tell your names...cathy and fairys also listed in my story.Ok fairy,s?are you happy now..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tok...cucu nk mntak izin komen gune bhsa melayu bley..???haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. no..no.my grand daughter..just english ok?dont use your dungeon languages here ok?hahaha

    ReplyDelete