Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SHARP SHOOTER



                  
In my previous school.I had joined the police cadet  as my  cocuriculum activities.When,I joined the cadet,I found that there was only a few of new students in the cadet including me.Until one day,there was a shooting competition.Every school in the district of dungun send 30 members of police cadet,and I was so lucky i was choosen among the other senior members.The competition took place at  the post of ROTU at UITM Dungun.When the competitions starts,I cannot hear anything except the sound of the machine gun shots.We were supplied with 40 bullets each person.I just stare at them who was shooting  to see how they shoot.When its was my turn,I shoot very calmly.I take a breath,hold  for a while and shoot at the target.I do the same with every position of shooting,lay down,sits and stands.When all  cadet members finished shooting,we rest and eat for a while.Then, the announcement of results that we waiting for.I really shocked when my name was announce as the champion.When I look at my scoreboard,I got 98/100,the highest score.Then, I was selected to represent Dungun for  the states competition.My cadet  teacher had to reject one of my senior to replace with me.I really did not expected that I can go far enough although I,m still new in the cadet.After that,my member called me "sharp shooter".

No comments:

Post a Comment