Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

surveying information??


One : Hello Justin, what are you reading?

Justin :I,m reading an article about the evolution of surveying information. Its really       interesting .

One : ohh I see,hmm Justin I am quite confuse, what is exactly  you mean by the evolution of surveying information? Can you tell me a little bit about it.?

Justin : Do you know that in the 18th century ago,news are delivered  by shouting at the city streets,it is in England and North America.

One   : What?..Is that true?Its  sound interesting.I want to know more,can you tell me more about it?

Justin :I,m sorry..Its not free you know?you must  pay me for this information..hehe.Just kidding,I,m really want to share this information to everyone,sharing is caring right?ok,straight to the point,In West Africa,the news spread  by via “talking drum”.
 
One :wow.,they can spread news just by using drum?how amazing,So,how about  the people in our country spread information?

Justin: Okay,for your information,in less populated areas in Malaysia,the Orang Asli spread news by word of mouth.I think you always use this method to spread gossip right?So,that’s mean you are Orang Asli right?hahaha

One :Watch your mouth Justin,I don’t want you to be O.K.U just because of me.Besides,I,m proud if  I,m   really Orang Asli.Not like you..Orang Utan..hahaha.okay,can I know how are people nowadays spread  news?

Justin : I,m trying to be patience with you because you pay me for this.People nowadays gain information through newspapers,magazines,the television,mobile phones and computer.

One  :I can see how our world had a great evolution of conveying information nowadays when you tell me all of this information.Thank you Justin,about your money,you can ask it from my father okay? I gotta go now..bye                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment